Recently, states have been making strides to deliver important non-clinical services to residents in need, promoting the development of Social Care Networks to elevate Community Based Organizations as part of the health care delivery eco-system.
The primary vehicle to enable these innovations use what is called a Medicaid 1115 Waiver application process with CMS to allow states to request/allocate Medicaid funding for demonstration projects relevant to their populations and specific state goals.
States like North Carolina, Massachusetts, Oregon, and California have been moving forward with great success. New York State has also just been approved for a Social Care Network program which promises to radically change the delivery of Medicaid services to their residents.
Ready Computing is well positioned to help support these advancements across all stakeholders.
From our data integration experience to our Channels360 social care network solutions, to our Wellbase managed hosting solutions, we help organizations integrate and manage social care referral programs from end to end including:
• Community Resource Directory management
• Dynamic and customizable program workflows
• Member demographic management and Master Patient Indexing
• Health Related Social Needs Assessments
• Automated referral management
• Access for CBOs at all levels of technical capability
• Integration with MCOs, Health Information Exchanges and State data systems
• Billing submission and reconciliation management
• Secure HITRUST and HIPAA Compliant platforms