Technical Proposal Writer
Ready Computing is looking for a hard-working, detail-oriented, and responsible Technical Proposal Writer to author sales proposal content for prospects in both the public and private sectors. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, the Technical Proposal Writer should be comfortable working both independently and as part of small proposal teams, and possess a deep understanding of how to effectively write winning proposals of all sizes.
Ready Computing is looking for someone with demonstrated experience selling technology solutions—including, but not limited to, "off-the-shelf" software applications, custom software solutions implemented as a professional service, and managed cloud solutions.
Ready Computing is seeking and experienced Salesforce Architect to join our talented team. Reporting to the Director of Software Implementation, the Salesforce Architect will be responsibile for implementing Salesforce at end-user sites, primarily those in the healthcare sector.
Information Technology Specialist
Ready Computing is seeking an experience IT Specialist to join its talented team. The IT Specialist's role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT infrastructure of Ready Computing Resources LLC ('Company') in alignment with Company's business objectives, including privacy and security. The IT Specialist will plan, coordinate, direct and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide daily operational activities such as listed below. The IT Specialist will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions that meets regulatory compliance for all aspects of the organization. The IT Specialist will also help define and implement IT policies, procedures and best practices.
The day-to-day operational activities includes installing, modifying and making minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provides technical advice and support to system users.
The Technical Sales Executive will be responsible for generating sales opportunities both at prospective and existing clients, and managing those opportunities to closure. Additionally, the Account Executive will manage client relationships, lead sales negotiations, participate in bid proposals, and take on other sales-related duties. Below is a more detailed overview of the responsibilities and qualifications associated with this role. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
• Develop and expand the portfolio of Company clients
• Manage the sales cycle (from lead generation to closing of sale) for both new and existing clients
• Manage client accounts and foster client-dedication to Company
• Understand client needs and present Company products and services to meet those needs
• Negotiate financial terms of client agreements (subject to management approval)
• Augment and maintain knowledge in targeted domains and formulate sales pitches for those domains
• Participate in and produce material for sales proposals
• Understand competitive offerings and how to position Company products and services accordingly
• Respond to client complaints and take action to resolve issues and maintain company’s reputation
• Maintain Company client entries in Company CRM (currently Salesforce)
• Represent Company at tradeshows, user group meetings, and other marketing events
• Periodically assume other responsibilities and assignments, as requested by management
• 2+ year Associate's degree or greater, and 3+ years of relevant work experience
• A customer-focused philosophy, with a sincere interest to see our clients succeed
• Demonstrated success generating and closing IT-related sales opportunities
• Highly-organized and detailed with a "perfectionist" approach to work
• Excellent oral and written communication, with a friendly disposition in all communications with peers, managers, clients, and partners
• Fluent in English (fluency in Spanish is a bonus, but not required)
• Flexible and able to adapt to frequently changing standards and priorities
• Competent using Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)Ready Computing is looking for someone with demonstrated experience selling technology solutions—including, but not limited to, "off-the-shelf" software applications, custom software solutions implemented as a professional service, and managed cloud solutions.